Today at Your Mountain
Countless kids have made their first turns at Bogus Basin. Whether it’s with their families, friends, or through one of the many affordable school outreach programs, Bogus Basin exists to serve generations of Idahoans – age 2 to 102.
All For You.
Since 1942, Bogus Basin has been The Treasure Valley’s year-round destination for mountain recreation, education, and community. Bogus Basin is not for profit. It’s for Idahoans. It’s for community. And a mission to make the outdoors accessible today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.
- Season Total
- 32 inches
- 0 inches
- 0 inches
- Last 7 Days
- 17 inches
- Today42°Mostly cloudy (am) becoming cloudy in the afternoon with showers developing, some steady snow, rain below 7,500 feet to start, then by evening or sooner the snow level drops to the base, with a fair amount of snow expected mainly in the evening, overnight, and snow levels then dropping to 5,000 feet, still a mostly wet snow at the base. No snowmaking potential is expected. Mostly moderate intensity (sometimes heavy) snow mainly in the later afternoon through overnight. Snowfall is forecast to be 2 to 4 inches lower mountain, and 4 to 6 inches up top.
- Thursday29°Cloudy with light snow showers through the morning then clearing, clouding up again in the evening through overnight with more moderate and better snowfall. Much and progressively colder air moves in later day, with sub 20f mid-upper mountain later day – overnight. Marginal snowmaking potential is expected (limited due to lots of moisture). Periods of snow, most of it late day through overnight. Snowfall is forecast to be 3 to 5 inches.
- Friday22°Mostly cloudy and much colder with periods of snow expected in the morning, clearing in the afternoon or sooner to partly cloudy (mostly sunny for the glass is half full people) skies. Good snowmaking potential is expected. Periods of light snow in the morning. Snowfall is forecast to be a trace amount.
- Saturday33°Partly cloudy becoming cloudy in the afternoon continuing through overnight, with periods of snow developing in the afternoon through overnight. Marginal to good snowmaking potential is expected to start (morning). Periods of light to moderate snow mainly late day onward. Snowfall is forecast to be 2 to 4 inches.
- Sunday28°Mostly cloudy becoming mostly clear in the afternoon and then partly cloudy overnight. Periods of snow are expected in the morning through evening. Periods of light snow throughout the day. Snowfall is forecast to be a trace amount.
Happening Around Your Mountain
Explore 10 lifts serving 86 runs and 2,600 acres of terrain.
Get excited to slide down the 800-foot-long tubing hill!
The Frontier Point Trail System has something for experienced and new skiers
Snowshoeing is something people of all ages and abilities can enjoy.
Bogus Basin hosts multiple free and paid events, including our popular Community Race Series!