Your summer recreation opportunities are endless and we have your ticket to get outside! With 14 lift-served downhill mountain bike trails, 11 cross-cross country mountain bike trails, 11 hiking trails, 9 different activities, and a variety of community events, Bogus Basin is your affordable and accessible summer recreation destination.
Why experience the fun just once, when you can enjoy The Explorer Base Camp’s activities as much as you want all day long? The Explorer Base Camp Day Passes are the key to a day full of excitement, all on a single ticket!
The Explorer Base Pass Pricing
|The Explore Base Pass Adult (13+)||$59|
|The Explore Base Pass Child (4-12)||$49|
Upgrade The Explorer Base Pass
and receive 50% off a session at The Mineshaft Challenge Course
- Unlimited Glade Runner Mountain Coaster – Idaho’s only Mountain Coaster
- Unlimited Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Unlimited Sessions at The Sourdough Slider
- Unlimited Sessions at The Launch Pad Bungee Jump
- Unlimited Sessions at The Stack Rock Climbing Wall
- Optional Upgrade – 50% off a session on The Mineshaft Challenge Course
Spend your day exploring some of Idaho’s best terrain behind handlebars! Start your day by completing the famous Around the Mountain loop, then let gravity do the work while speeding through the trees of Idaho’s newest bike park. Beginner or expert, slow or fast – progress through over 20 miles of trails on this ride of a lifetime!
(3 pm – Close )
|Adult/Junior (ages 13+)||$49||$29|
|Child (ages 4 – 12)||$29||$19|
- Helmets Required, body armor and pads recommended.
- Mountain bike rental not included with ticket purchase.
- Bikes must have pedals and a dedicated braking system. (no backpedal/coaster bikes)
- No bike trailers, child carriers or additional seats of any model. (one person per bike)
- Bikes must be designed for off-road use.
- Children under 12 years old must have an accompanying adult.
- Liability Waiver required. Parent/guardian must sign for a minor.
- Please download the agreement, read, initial, sign and return to us. You CANNOT type in your name as a signature on the form. You must print the form and sign.
- Please make sure you initial in the spaces provided and print legibly in the areas requiring PASS HOLDER NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH. One form allows up to five (5) family members; use a second form if you have a larger family.
- If not a family, then use a separate form per person.
Reach new heights! Standing 55 feet tall with 3 levels of challenges. Features range from easy to difficult as you move throughout and up the course. Your adventure finishes with either an auto belay drop zone or several zip lines. This is the perfect activity for high-altitude adventure seekers!
|Adult (13+) – 90 Min Session||$39|
|Child (7-12) – 90 Min Session||$34|
Bogus Basin is home to the only mountain coaster in the state of Idaho. Experience 4,330 feet of high speed, twisting and turning, screaming and cheering through the woods! Just east of the Simplot Lodge, you are seated in a Glade Runner mountain coaster cart, pulled to the top of the track, then released at the top for an exhilarating ride through the trees. You are in control of your own speed and by pressing the handles all the way forward, you unleash The Glade Runner’s full potential!
|Driver & Passenger||$29|
|Unlimited Mountain Coaster Rides||See The Explorer Base Camp Day Passes|
- You must be at least 54″ tall to ride alone if you are at least 3 years old and 38″-54″ tall, you need a companion 16 years or older and at 54″+ tall to accompany you as a driver.
- Maximum weight is 375 lbs if conditions are dry and 330 lbs, if conditions are wet.
- No pregnant riders.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Liability Waiver required.
- Parent/guardian must sign for a minor.
As you ascend up the Morning Star Express or Deer Point Express chairlift, breathtaking views of Boise National Forest, the Sawtooth Mountains, and Downtown Boise are revealed. One at the top, you are free to wander towards the many vistas, begin a hike, or relax as the chairlift brings you back down to The Explorer Base Camp!
|Unlimited Rides||See The Explorer Base Camp Day Passes|
- Single-ride tickets are valid for one (1) ride on Deer Point Express OR Morning Star Express, NOT both.
- Children must be able to access the chairlift on their own accord, ability and follow directions.
- No children are allowed in backpacks, wraps, chest packs or in arms
- Children under 12 years old must have an accompanying adult. These precautions are over safety concerns for the children, parents and employees of Bogus Basin in the event of a chairlift evacuation. This policy is required to maintain compliance with national safety standards that govern the operations of chairlifts.
- No coolers
- No strollers
- No animals
- Liability Waiver required. Parent/guardian must sign for a minor
No snow? No problem! You can still enjoy the thrill of tubing in the summer! Feel the rush of wind in your face as you slide down the lower section of the bowl. Race side-by-side or solo down the two 300-foot lanes. Once at the bottom, hop back on the conveyor-lift for a ride up to the top!
|60 Minute Session||$18|
|Unlimited Tubing Sessions||See The Explorer Base Camp Day Passes|
You can defy gravity and fly more than 20 feet in the sky while doing front flips and back flips without fear of falling! Strap into The Launch Pad’s secure harness and jump until your heart’s content. The harder you bounce, the higher you go!
|5 Minute Session||$12|
|Unlimited Launch Sessions||See The Explorer Base Camp Day Passes|
Your goal? Find the right route and reach the top of the 32-foot structure as quickly and efficiently as possible. Once you are at the top, ring the buzzer, and the auto belay system softly lets you down. You have four different routes to choose from, which means there is something for everyone’s ability level. Built-in timers make this activity ideal for challenging a friend!
|15 Minute Session||$12|
|Unlimited Climbing Sessions||See The Explorer Base Camp Day Passes|